jueves, 21 de mayo de 2020

INGLES: CORRECCIONES SEMANA 18 DE MAYO

Buenos días chic@s. Aquí os dejo las correcciones de esta semana.
OS RECUERDO QUE EL LUNES OS MANDARÉ LA EVALUACIÓN DEL TEMA 5.


PUPIL´S  BOOK PAG 47

ACTIVITY 2

1 Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving and it’s the first day of the Christmas shopping 
season.

2 People go shopping for Christmas on Black Friday.

3 The first theory about the origin of the name “Black Friday” is from the ink people used to write their profits with.

4 The second theory about the origin of the name “Black Friday” is from the traffic on Black Friday. All the cars and people make the cities look black!

5 Black Friday is almost as busy for shopping as Christmas Eve

ACTIVITY BOOK PAG 44

ACTIVITY 1

1 I’m looking at that dress. I really like it, but I haven’t got enough money.

2 Come in! Try on the dress.

3 Here you go! This is the one you wanted.

4 Wait! How much money have I got? Five, ten, fifteen… I’ve got €25.

5 Don’t worry girls! Come with me to the till.

6 I’ve only got fifteen euros!

7 Really? Wow! What a bargain!

La 8,9 10 y 11 cada uno ha puesto lo que ha querido.

PUPIL´S  BOOK PAG 49

ACTIVITY 3

1 – b

 2 – e

3 – h

4 – c

 5 – d

6 – a

7 – f

8 – g



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario